Recapitalization allows AirWaves’ to gain institutional support, and “deep pockets” to fund Growth
- Air Waves is a leading provider of on demand apparel fulfillment for the ecommerce channel.
- The company has developed a proprietary process for managing the complexity of “mass customization” of decorating apparel in single unit quantities.
- The current owners bought Airwaves in 2009. By expanding offerings, investing in technology, and developing new processes Air Waves revenues grew by 500%
- Owners desired partial liquidity, a strong Board of Directors and Funding to continue their sales growth of nearly 30 % per year.
- Recapitalization with CCCM and its affiliates completed in October 2016
- Owners achieved their liquidity goals from the transaction
- Management Team retains a significant minority stake with representation on the Company’s expanded Board of Directors
- Management continues to run the Company with same leadership roles
- Substantial investments planned in new personnel
- Now executing their strategic plan to grow revenues by 5x through customer diversification, organic growth, and acquisitions